Drone Filming and Drone Photography can give an added dimension to places of interest, archaeological sites, etc. It puts places into context showing its surroundings, its height, its size…
Adventure sports, castles, abbeys, stone circles, camping sites, golf courses especially benefit from the added height that drone filming and photography permit. It adds excitement to the scene which the viewer appreciates a lot more than traditional footage from the ground.
Archaeological sites also benefit from an aerial view as appreciation of the scale, the terrain and also the alignment with solar and lunar activities can be investigated further.
We were kindly invited to film The Dolaucothi Gold Mines, also known as the Ogofau Gold Mine, located in the valley of the River Cothi, near Pumsaint, Carmarthenshire, Wales.
Found in fantastic surroundings, the area and the Mine lend themselves to drone filming. Filmed at the beginning of Autumn 2016, the trees and rocks revealed lovely colours ideal for capturing what was voted as Britains quirkiest visitor attraction.
Visit the Dolaucothi Gold Mine website link
- Carreg Cennen Castle, Carmarthenshire Carreg Cennen Castle, Carmarthenshire
- Paxton Tower, Carmarthenshire Paxton Tower, Carmarthenshire
- Ceredigion Coast Ceredigion Coast
- Ancient Sites: Dolaucothi Gold Mines Ancient Sites: Dolaucothi Gold Mines
- Points of Interest: Tenby Points of Interest: Tenby
- Holiday Parks Holiday Parks