Copyright - Aeroviews.uk website
Restrictions on use of materials
All images, videos and text material contained on the Aeroviews web site are the copyrighted property of Aeroviews as a collective work under United Kingdom and international copyright laws.
No material from the Aeroviews web site may be copied, downloaded, reproduced, republished, modified, uploaded, posted, transmitted, distributed or in any way exploited without the express permission of Aeroviews and the copyright owner.
You may browse and access information contained within this website without providing any personal information. Where you voluntarily provide personal information, we will only use that information to communicate with you regarding our services. We will keep your information secure. We will not sell, or allow third parties access to your information.
Terms and Conditions of Service
As a licensed operator of UAV’s (unmanned aerial vehicles) Aeroviews is regulated by the Civil Aviation Authority or CAA.
It is essential for us to adhere to these regulations for our Pilot’s licenses, (PFCO), insurance and public liability cover to be valid. We will assess each Shoot, in the form of a documented Risk Assessment.
- We require the permission of the landowner to take off and land
- We cannot fly directly over people, roads & buildings which are not under the control of the film crew and require a minimum of 50 meters distance from these objects.
- Certain restrictions apply to certain areas and additional permissions to fly may need to be sought from the CAA
- If we are to be flying near an airport or airfield, we will need to contact local Air Traffic Control to check with them that it is safe to operate at a certain height on a specified date and time
- Often it is necessary to perform a pre-shoot Recce of a location
- The Pilot always has the final say if flying conditions and locations are acceptable
- Under law, all photographs and video taken by Aeroviews belongs to and is copyright of Aeroviews. The client retains the rights to use the material as he/she wishes but unless prior agreement is made with Aeroviews, cannot resale the material. If the client requires exclusive rights to any material he/she must clearly state that and a contract agreement be made with the copyright owner.
Our pilots have attended an accredited course with NQE (National Qualified Entity) status from the CAA (Civil Aviation Authority) facilitating operators and companies the ability to obtain a Permissions For Aerial Work (PFAW) now called (PFCO).